The Vapor is our no compromise racing sail. It’s R&D process develops throughout the whole year. As soon as the 2013 model was finished and put in production, we started working on the 2014 model. For next season we changed many things, the main being the new masts, we developed a new line of 100% carbon masts with a new Constant Curve bending curve, this has helped us to achieve several goals and to make a step forward as with the old mast we reached the limits. What we achieved is a sail which is much more effortless and less tiring to sail fast. And much better and effective to pump, which has shown being extremely important especially during this season as it was crucial in many races after the first jibe at the first mark. We also added a 9,2 and adjusted some sizes putting in production a new 5,2 and 9,6 for Slalom and a new 12,5 Formula with 9 battens and 5 cambers, 11,0 and 10,0 remain in the same 8×4 configuration.
The Vapor sails are the cleanest most advanced race
sails built by us to date! We choose winning! If your goal is the same the new Vapor will take you there!
- use of C-Film // for better durability and performance
- Radial Panel Layout 3G: improved layout for perfect and locked in sail shape, smooth profile, twist control and durability
- 3D EVA mast protector // New design, more user friendly, much easier to handle for maximum shock- absorbing and minimal weight
- 3D mast head protector // for maximum shock-absorbing and minimal weight
- dropped clew -// shorter boom, improved lower twist
- SAS (Shock Absorbing System) // with K105 material allows the rig to flex under high loads at high speeds
- neoprene closure of boom cutout // for advanced aerodynamic
- Professional Race Sail // no compromise competition equipment
Compatible with other masts that are equal in length and IMCS.
Current technical specifications! All rights reserved to improve / modify / change any product at anytime.