HOUSE OF POWER
The new Poison has been completely redesigned with a fuller profile and a new luff curve. The 2014 Poison is more powerful but with the NEW Dacron luff panel, we improved neutrality and smoothness which makes it a superior wave sail in all conditions.
The Poison shines in onshore and gusty conditions. Heavi- er sailors will appreciate the fuller seams that can be tuned for more or less power- whatever your prefer! Dur- ing the development we used the prototypes in all kinds of conditions, from barely planing onshore, to South Af- rican strong offshore and peeling hollow waves conditions. A true all-rounder.
Whether you are in wavy or flat water conditions the Poison is an excellent choice. Anyone who likes a slightly back handed sail is in the right place with the Poison. Just sheet in and gusty winds or strong currents are no longer an issue.
- use of 2-Ply // in upper body for reduced weight, lower
- swing weight and better response
- DACRON LUFF PANEL // for softer, smoother feeling and maximum neutrality.
- more low end performance
- Radial Panel Layout 3G: improved layout for perfect and locked in sail shape, smooth profile, twist control and durability
- 3D EVA mast protector // New design, more user friendly, much easier to handle for maximum shock- absorbing and minimal weight
- 3D mast head protector // for maximum shock-ab- sorbing and minimal weight
- Vario Top protector// this little feature protects the ex- posed adjusting webbing from wear and tear.
- 2 mast concept // Revised outline parameters on key sizes more compact outline // shorter luff on big sizes for better control and maneuverability
- A Real World Wave sail
- five batten skeleton
- Higher clew position // better suited for more power
- DOUBLE SEAM // for heavy duty reinforcements
- Outstanding in onshore conditions and bump & jump
Compatible with other masts that are equal in length and IMCS.
Current technical specifications! All rights reserved to improve / modify / change any product at anytime.