The 2014 Phantom is a high performance freerace sail. It is recommended for all riders interested in maximum speed and performance. Effortless to rig and easy to ride fast, which makes you deadly on the race course.
We took the bottom camber off making it a 2 cam sail as we found it was not useful. By doing this, we made the rigging and the handling of the sail easier. Only a few details make the Vapor more competitive on the race course, but those are exploited only by the best and most trained riders. Everybody else is probably faster on a Phantom- basically a version of the Vapor with a narrower sleeve, one batten less, only 2 cams with all the other same features and materials.
Rig and Rip! The Phantom is tuned and ready to go straight away. Easy to rig and fast to blast. Watch out racers, the Phantom is coming.
- • use of C-Film // for better durability and perfor- mance
- • Radial Panel Layout 3G: improved layout for per- fect and locked in sail shape, smooth profile, twist control and durability
- • 3D EVA mast protector // New design, more user friendly, much easier to handle for maximum shock-absorbing and minimal weight
- • 3D mast head protector // for maximum shock-ab- sorbing and minimal weight
- • Vario Top protector // this little feature protects the exposed adjustable webbing from wear and tear. dropped clew // shorter boom, improved lower twist
- • SAS (Shock Absorbing System) // with K105 mate- rial allows the rig to flex under high loads at high speeds
- • neoprene closure of boom cutout // for advanced aerodynamics
- • four composite tube battens
- • two race cambers, -smooth rotation, rock solid sta- bility
- • Dynamic twist pattern // smooth behavior and blis- tering acceleration
- • Moderately wide multi material mast sleeve // same construction as Vapor
- • Drop tack with tension strap // 100% race sail performance.
Compatible with other masts that are equal in length and IMCS.
Current technical specifications! All rights reserved to improve / modify / change any product at anytime.