The new IQ has a new luff curve while the profile and 4 batten concept remains the same. The shape has been updated for greater comfort. Although the IQ has been modified slightly, compared to the other 2014 wave sails, you can feel a great improvement on the water.
The sail now feels lighter in the hands and is much more controllable in the jumps. On the wave it is radical and agile as ever. The 4 batten design for the latest new school style, powerful and radical, for those who want to always stay closer to the hollow part of the wave.
If you are planning a revolution, trust in the IQ. It will not let you down!
- use of 2-Ply // in upper body for reduced weight, lower
- swing weight and better response
- DACRON LUFF PANEL // for softer, smoother feeling and maximum neutrality
- Radial Panel Layout 3G: improved layout for perfect and locked in sail shape, smooth profile, twist control and durability
- 3D EVA mast protector // New design, more user friendly, much easier to handle for maximum shockabsorbing and minimal weight
- 3D mast head protector // for maximum shock-ab-sorbing and minimal weight
- Vario Top protector// this little feature protects the exposed adjusting webbing from wear and tear
- 2 mast concept // Revised outline parameters on key sizes
- more compact outline // shorter luff for better control and maneuverability
- Instant response character // provides an ultimate ON / OFF control
- Optimized view windows // for improved visibility
- Low aspect outline // gives most aggressive in wave & freestyle performance
- Four battens skeleton on all sizes // reduces weight and provides powerful but forgiving character
- DOUBLE SEAM // for heavy duty reinforcements
Compatible with other masts that are equal in length and IMCS.
Current technical specifications! All rights reserved to improve / modify / change any product at anytime.