The smallest model in the IQ Touring range, the new 12’6” x 30″ will get the lighter riders out there cruising in no time. It was important to provide a 310 litre lighter weight option whilst still maintaining the 30” width for stability. The 12’6” is great for both travelling around and on the water.
The IQ Touring 12’6”x32″ is designed for long distances. The 32” width is crucial for cutting through chop and maintaining speed and the 325 helps to keep the board stable. The introduction of just a larger single fin provides better drive and directional stability. The IQ TOURING is also one of the lightest boards you will find on the market.
All the boards are coming with our new Double-Rail-Stringer-Construction which makes the iSUPs stiffer and lighter than ever before.
Includes fins, pump, repair set and bag.
- – Single fin set up for speed
- – Double Layer bottom stringer / Single Layer top stringer
- – Secure ‘lock in’ inflation valve
- – US Box Fin
- – New Double-Rail- Construction – Double layered rails to maximise stiffness
- – EVA pad on deck
- – Soft handle for convenient board carrying
- – Heavy duty leash attachment on nose and tail
- – Tall high pressure pump designed for ease of use
- – Comfortable heavy duty backpack with pockets for extra storage options
- – Easy-to-use repair set
- – On deck rope storage system