The 9’7″ is the smallest board in our iSUP range with a compact 215 litres of volume. With a width of 32 inches and thickness of 5 inches. It’s short and narrow design will have you shredding through the waves with ease. It is also ideal for all the kids and lightweight riders out there to enjoy the long days of summer.
The 10’1″ has a volume of 240 litres. This is the ideal board for heavier riders who like to play in the surf.
All the boards are coming with our new Double-Rail-Construction which makes the iSUPs stiffer and lighter than ever before.
Includes fins, pump, repair set and bag.
- – Thruster fin setup
- – Lightweight Durable construction for maximum manoeuvrability and ease of use
- – Secure „lock in“ inflation valve
- – Moulded fin technology with US Box Center fin
- – New Double-Rail-Construction – Double layered rails to maximise stiffness
- – EVA pad on deck
- – Soft handle for convenient board carrying
- – Heavy duty leash attachment on nose and tail
- – Tall high pressure pump designed for ease of use
- – Comfortable heavy-duty backpack with pockets for extra storage options
- – Easy-to-use repair set
- – On deck rope storage system