When you want power to move, the Poison delivers. More seem shape and a touch more power further back in the rig, the all new Poison is more stable than ever. Perfect for early planing and eating up gusty and onshore wind and wave conditions. Great as a bump and jump sail in flat water lakes the Poison capitalizes on all-round performance. The 2-ply laminate makes the sail light and strong and a higher aspect gives a larger range to each size. The radial panel layout combined with the double X-Ply luff panel give instant power and acceleration. The bigger dudes will love the feeling of this rig as soon as they pump it up! This is the most powerful sail in our wave range, it will certainly impress!
Power to the people- sheet this sail in and take off. Power is almost instant with the slight back hand pressure. The twist lets it go when you don’t need it. Any water condition the new Poison can handle. Get on it.
- use of 2-Ply // in upper body for reduced weight, lower ? swing weight and better response
- more low end performance
- Radial Panel Layout 2G: improved layout for perfect and locked in sail shape, smooth profile, twist control and durability
- 3D EVA mast protector // for maximum shock-absorbing and minimal weight
- 3D mast head protector // for maximum shock-absorbing and minimal weight
- 2 mast concept // Revised outline parameters on key sizes
- more compact outline // shorter luff on big sizes for better control and maneuverability
- Real World Wavesail
- five batten skeleton
- Higher clew position // better suited for bigger guys
- X-Ply luff panel // locks in the shape and performance
- Outstanding in onshore conditions and bump & jump
Compatible with other masts that are equal in length and IMCS.
Current technical specifications! All rights reserved to improve / modify / change any product at anytime.