The IQ is our 4 batten wave sail. This concept was introduced a few years ago for the new school wave sailing style and for the new multifin wave boards. This kind of sail is more compact and more radical in the maneuvers. The new school style of sailing wants to stay closer to the steep and hollow part of the wave and this is what the IQ is designed for. But that does not mean that the IQ is only good in radical and perfect conditions, it still has enough power and stability for being used in less than ideal conditions. For 2013 all sizes are 4 battens and we introduced a new 5.4 size.
The IQ will revolutionize your sailing style- Full on radical performer.
- use of 2-Ply // in upper body for reduced weight, lower swing weight and better response
- Radial Panel Layout 2G: improved layout for perfect and locked in sail shape, smooth profile, twist control and durability
- 3D EVA mast protector // for maximum shock-absorbing and minimal weight
- 3D mast head protector // for maximum shock-absorbing and minimal weight
- 2 mast concept // Revised outline parameters on key sizes
- new size: 5.4 on 4 battens
- more compact outline // shorter luff for better control and maneuverability
- Instant response character // provides an ultimate ON / OFF control
- Optimized view windows // for improved visibility
- Low aspect outline // gives most aggressive in wave & freestyle performance
- Four battens skeleton on all sizes // reduces weight and provides powerful but forgiving character
Compatible with other masts that are equal in length and IMCS.
Current technical specifications! All rights reserved to improve / modify / change any product at anytime.