No cams necessary for optimum power in this groundbreaking RAF sail. A careful balance of six composite battens and perfect perimeter tension are the secret to the Matrix’s bomber profile stability. Right for all conditions and skill levels, this sail is an all around performer. Hold your own against the fastest cambered freerace sails while leaving the hassles of rigging behind.
- Twin strip x ply luff panel // For stability and higher rig tension
- Responsive leech tension // With higher clew grommet
- Six batten configuration for stabilit
- Perfected foot cut out balancing speed and maneuverability
- Triangulated load bearing panel layout // Gives the most strength to weight ratio
Compatible with other masts that are equal in length and IMCS, including standard diameter masts.