‘Pinnacle of Freestyle’
Whatever your level or purpose, the Echo will exceed your needs. Minimal weight, a slightly powered up leech, and flat profiles combine to allow rapid acceleration and effortless handling. Add a very high cut foot for duck maneuvers, and it’s safe to say that the 2010 Echo is the ultimate freestyle sail, whether you are stomping sick new tricks, or reworking the classics. Are you leading the charge? Rest assured, Gaastra didn’t hesitate to make a sail suited for the most aggressive riders. Not only does the standard Echo deliver top performance, but the extra motivated can take their tricking to the stratosphere with the pro model 4 batten 4.8 and 5.2 Echo LE!
- Straight cut foot // For easier transitions under the sail
- Dacron Luff panel // Making the rig soft and maneuverable
- Flatter profile // To keep the rig very neutral and controllable
- Special Multipart battens // In the bigger sizes add control and top end
- Triangulated load bearing panel layout // Gives the most strength to weight ratio