Continuous R&D together with multi- time World Champion Kevin Pritchard and Dan Kaseler, one of the world’s best sail designers have created a new animal. A fire breathing, record breaking rig that will continue to push the competition behind and set a new path to the podium.
- Wide sock technology
- Easy rigging snap on style
- New view windows: Though luff socks for improved visibility
- Locked in cam shape : For top end control
- Drop tack design for “closing the gap”
- Triangulated load bearing panel layout: Gives the most strength to weight ratio
Kevin Pritchard, PWA World Champion
“I take my racing seriously. I hate getting beat- I know equipment is key and working with Dan on these new sails I am quite impressed with our newfound performance. I will let my sailing do my talking but I am 100% confident I have the tools to deliver”
Compatible with other masts that are equal in length and IMCS, including standard diameter masts.