Freestyle, Bump & Jump, light and medium wind free riding and wave sailing.
- Intermediate to Professional Sailors between 60 – 120 kg.
- New ultra-straight foot: Outline tailored to the latest freestyle maneuvers.
- Extra flat foot batten profiles: Make for silky smooth tacks and transitions.
- New Luff Curve: Perfectly matching Gaastra masts.
- Additional skin tension: Adding stability and range.
- Dacron Luff panel: Gives an smooth breathing feel.
- Wave boards 80 – 95 ltr. volume
- Freestyle boards 75 – 115 ltr. volume
- Freeride boards 90 – 120 ltr. volume
“A new, high-cut foot gets you easily under the sail. Duck jibes or Cana Bravus, the new Echo is a real standout this year. A well-balanced luff curve and flat shape make for a very efficient rig that is super smooth in transitions. Soft and elastic the Echo is always a sick ride.”